So what has Sylvia been up to lately you ask???
She has been:
1. Eating lots of new foods including: squash, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and trying bananas (but not liking them so much!)
2. Learning to play with her finger foods. She hasn't mastered the task of putting them in her mouth yet, but can throw them on the ground quite well. Lucy sure doesn't seem to mind.
3. Her balance has improved greatly and will sit for along time without support. She will go from sitting to her belly, but hasn't quite figured out the reverse.
5. Fighting off her first tooth. Starting last Thursday, she just wasn't the same baby, and we now believe it was due to her teething.
6. And finally, she is leaning into whoever is holding her for the 'snuggle' and if you are lucky, you will even get a hug!