Yes, we are still around!

So it turns out once you create a blog, people expect you to post something new everyday! Well, after a two day 'vacation', we are back at it.

First of all, I need to upload an image from last Sunday afternoon when my sister Liz came over and saw Sylvia for the first time.


Auntie Liz and Sylvia

Otherwise things have been great. I have been back at work for almost a week and nothing has really changed, then again I was only out for one week so why would it. I would like to say that Jamie has been doing great at her new job as well. Being a Mom truly is a full time job!

We have taken advantage of the cool evenings recently and ventured out on the new stroller for some nice walks. It sure is amazing how bumpy the sidewalks are! This is something I never noticed prior to pushing a stroller.

Finally, tonight was Sylvia's first Bocce BBQ. Reuben was the host tonight and did a great job with the grill and setting up the croquet course. I think we may have found the new bocce... The weather was great and so was the company. We hope to enjoy many more BBQ outings in the near future.


Mom and Sylvia Watching the Sweet Match

One last thing before we go... We would like to give a big thanks to Grandpa Jim for making the sweet stool for Jamie and Grandma V for the nice sewing work. While we are giving thanks, I also want to thank Grandma Charleen for her time spent with Jamie this week and all of the others that have stopped by and dropped of some dinner. We really do appreciate it!


0 comments: