What are you thankful for?



I am thankful for the strong hands that hold mine.

I know that is a little cheesy, but I could get into a lot more cheesy stuff like being thankful for her little toes that wiggle out of her socks her her big eyes that are full of giggles and love, but I will stop there. This is the kinda stuff you think about in the middle of the night while nursing. Then I realized that my mom probably had these thoughts about me too.

So here are some other things I am thankful for:
ice cream--and lots of it
a good book
naps
ice cream

Sylvia is thankful for:
nuks
her fingers-they provide hours of entertainment
super soft bamboo diapers
the blue frog on her exersaucer

Adam is thankful for (in no particular order):
2 good jobs
Sylvia's great daycare
our wonderful friends and family
Jameson Irish Whiskey

Please leave us comments letting us know what you are thankful for!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sweet potatoes with marshmallows! And friends like you guys. Oh, and adorable pictures of Syl-wah-wah!

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

I hear you on those middle of the night nursing thoughts. I always think about how I can't believe that I made her! In my body! It is amazing!

I am thankful for Panera bread, Diet Coke, jobs that pay the bills, a husband who is a wonderful dad and of course, happy and healthy Kasey!